Showcase Information Events
Visit the College to see and experience all that is on offer, meet students and talk through your options with our teaching staff and specialist advice and guidance teams.
We hope to be able to invite you to visit the College on these dates:
Your booked time represents the time you can arrive at the building. Once admitted you can visit as many departments as you're interested in and please tick which talks you're interested in attending in advance.
We will have two Apprenticeship talks per campus on the night. One will be at 6:45pm and one will be at 7:30pm.
You will be able to find out about a wide range of full-time and part-time courses, and our apprenticeship programmes on the evening.
Online bookings only! Reserve your timeslot to gain admittance.
- Please arrive within your scheduled timeslot in order for us to maintain a steady flow in Reception areas.
- You may stay as long as you want at the event, you have simply booked your time of arrival.
- Please DO NOT register more than once as this means others can’t book a space.
- Please come to your chosen campus first, and you can go to the other campus afterwards.
- Face masks are no longer mandatory, however, you may wear one if you feel more comfortable.
- We ask that only two members from the same household/party attend in any one time slot.
- There is limited parking on site, but parking is available in the surrounding streets. Please check street signage for restrictions.
Area of interest
Please find below the area of interests that will be hosted at each campus during the Showcase events.
|Access to FE - Prince's Trust|
|Access to HE|
|All other Apprenticeships|
|Art & Design|
|Business & Administration|
|Careers Advice Zone Team|
|English and Maths|
|Health & Social Care|
|Travel & Tourism|
|English and Maths|
|Hospitality & Catering|
|Apprenticeships: Engineering, Electrical & Hospitality and Catering|
|Apprenticeships: Hair & Beauty|
|Hair & Beauty|
The Showcase event is an excellent opportunity to see what Chelmsford College is like. Visit the various departments, check out the facilities and talk to the Tutors who could be working with you next year. We will also have staff available to talk to you about careers, additional learning support, travel and finance.
More help or information?
If you have any queries or require help reading or accessing this information, don't hesitate to call the College Information Centre on 01245 29 30 31 or email email@example.com and we'll get back to you with further help.
If you need assistance to gain access to the College, please call the Information Centre on the number above. Our Equality & Diversity policy is in place to demonstrate our commitment to equality of opportunity for all those visiting, working and studying at our College.