- 01245 26 56 11
19+ Advanced Learner Loans
We'll lend you the money
We can invest in your future with a 19+ Advanced Learner Loan. The Advanced Learner Loan could fund your college course at Level 3 and above, and help you achieve your ambition.
Call or email admissions to discuss your options to make an informed decision.
Find out more: www.sfengland.slc.co.uk
Easy to apply for
- No means Test
- No credit check
- No upfront fees
- Only start to repay when you are earning £26,568
- That’s £511 a week or £2,214 a month
- Repayments are linked to what you earn and not how much you borrowed.
- If your income drops - your repayment stops.
- You can make voluntary payments at any time
Choose your course
There is a wealth of courses available to 19+ learners covering subjects as diverse as Applied Science, Travel & Tourism and engineering. Take a look at the prospectus available on-line.
If you use your loan to complete an Access to HE programme and you complete a related Higher Education qualification, you will not have to repay your Advanced Learner Loan! Approved Higher Education programmes and qualifications include: 1st Degrees, HNC & HND, Foundation Degrees and NHS funded courses
To qualify for our loans
- You must be aged 19 and over at the start of your course
- You must be studying for an approved level 3 or level 4 course
- You must be a UK resident and have been for at least three years
- You must not have previously had a loan to do the same type and level of qualification
Find out more at gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan.
Approved courses are not eligible for any concession rates if you are aged 19 or over at the time of enrolment. Additional fees for courses will also still need to be paid separately and are not covered by the loan.
You should consider your own circumstances and look at all the options. You can get impartial money advice from The Money Advise Service www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk